Make to Order
Ready provides custom running apparel to Race Directors, Running Clubs & Teams and Non-Profit organizations throughout the US and Canada. We provide in-house silkscreening capabilities or we can work with your local printer. A small sample of our Make to Order customers includes:
- Badwater Ultra-Marathon
- Lincoln National Guard Marathon
- Mt. Sneffles, Ouray, CO Marathon
- Bishop High Sierra Ultra
- Oil Creek 100 Ultra
- Ice Age Trail 50 Ultra
- American Honda
- Lockheed Martin
- Johnson and Johnson
- Russell Reynolds
And many many many local and regional track, cross-country and general running clubs!
Make to Order Lead Times:
Because we manufacture entirely in the US, we can provide a turn-around time of four weeks or less for custom orders over 100 pieces. Smaller orders will typically be shipped from stock and will require a minimum of 5 to 10 days of lead time, including silkscreening (if required).
Over 90% of our customers prefer silkscreening due to the flexibility of graphic design possibilities and excellent cost performance. We’ve perfected the use of lightweight, breathable inks that don’t add weight or diminish the air flow through our moisture-wicking technical fabrics. We can provide silkscreening services or we can provide instructions to your preferred printer on how best to screen our high-performance fabrics. ALL of our products can be silkscreened.
We also provide embroidery services on our RaceReady Runner’s Cap and Compression products (men’s or women’s). We can dye sublimate any of our shirts as long as you choose the color white as your base – there’s no such thing as white ink in sublimation!
Another advantage of working with RaceReady for your custom apparel needs is that we can color match and dye ANY Pantone color right here in our Los Angeles facility on orders over 1,000 pieces. Additional lead time requirements of 2-4 weeks may apply for this service.
We require a 25-piece minimum order for silkscreening, dye sublimation or embroidery. For lower volume orders, you may find it more convenient to work with a local printing shop.
Please follow the instructions below and contact us if you have any questions.
- All files must be in a vector file format. The following formats are preferred: .ai, .eps, .png
- All colors must be converted to spot colors with equivalent Pantone numbers. We will provide a digital proof of the garment with your design, but if you do not provide Pantone numbers, we cannot be responsible for the final color tones.
- Please submit files with images sized as you would like them to appear on the garment.
- Please note that placing a scanned image (or an image created in another program) into an Illustrator file does not make the file a vector image.